Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03473 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 62% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,139 (32,797₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)