Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09345 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 44% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,747 (18,694 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)