Cost of living comparison between Khemisset, Morocco and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09378 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 44% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,676 (17,877 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)