Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13358 EUR / SDG
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 61% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,276 (9,554 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kingston costs J$500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Luís costs R$ 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (29 minutes ago)