Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 614 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03339 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 66% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €777 (23,279₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 250 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €670 (about 1 hour ago)