Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 621 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03444 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 67% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,043 (30,285₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩75,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)