Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 647 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03114 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,471 (47,234₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kaohsiung City costs 6,500 NT$ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)