Cost of living in Kharagpur, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 341 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01378 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 34% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,145 (₨155,658) in Kharagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)