Cost of living comparison between Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24487 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 24% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,455 (﷼ 10,027) in Khamis Mushait.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)