Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25260 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 23% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,498 (﷼ 9,889) in Khamis Mushait.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,200TL (6 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Coventry costs £0.88 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (about 1 hour ago)