Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22860 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,486 (﷼ 6,501) in Khamis Mushait.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (36 minutes ago)