Cost of living in Khabarovsk, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01504 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khabarovsk (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,869 (руб 124,320) in Khabarovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (38 minutes ago)