Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 19% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,630 (﷼ 91,496,401) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (22 minutes ago)