Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,591 (﷼ 66,128,328) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $75 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,505 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 4,300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 252 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)