Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 326 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 36% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,218 (﷼ 54,046,143) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)