Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00013 EUR / SLL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 4% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,871 (22,944,668 Leone) in Kenema.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 2 hours ago)