Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 417 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.655 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 23% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,575 (C$3,932) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cardiff costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)