Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 512 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.621 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 18% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,476 (C$3,988) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)