Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 587 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.673 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 26% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,089 (C$6,079) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)