Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 561 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.709 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 32% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,948 (C$5,569) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)