Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00323 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 33% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,465 (454,218 Ft) in Kecskemét.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)