Cost of living comparison between Kayseri, Turkey and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26380 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,092 (7,932TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ilmenau costs €350 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 3,000 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 2,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 20,000,000,000 (34 minutes ago)