Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25938 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,135 (8,232TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (14 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 15,625 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Petaling Jaya costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manila costs Php25,000 (about 1 hour ago)