Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22145 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 44% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,228 (5,543TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kazan' costs руб 36,990 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)