Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 5% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,178 in Kavala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (about 2 hours ago)