Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 5% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,179 in Kavala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (35 minutes ago)