Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 6% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,054 in Kavala.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (15 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (40 minutes ago)