Cost of living in Kaunas, Lithuania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 404 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaunas (Lithuania) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,486 in Kaunas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)