Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00767 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,271 (¥296,194) in Katsuta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $4.18 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 2 hours ago)