Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,099 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00792 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,410 (₨ 178,155) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (about 1 hour ago)