Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,279 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00819 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 30% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,611 (₨ 196,765) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,745 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Panama City costs 460 B/. (about 2 hours ago)