Cost of living comparison between Kathmandu, Nepal and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 702 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00863 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,226 (₨ 257,946) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)