Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,143 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00890 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 25% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,247 (₨ 252,383) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6.00 (about 1 hour ago)