Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 986 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00865 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,417 (₨ 279,233) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨900 (40 minutes ago)