Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 269 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 11% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,784 in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)