Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 301 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 10% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,807 in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 28,000 Birr (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8,000 (38 minutes ago)