Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 336 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 9% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,829 in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)