Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 26% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,641 in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (39 minutes ago)