Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,230 in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (34 minutes ago)