Cost of living comparison between Kassel, Germany and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,055 in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)