Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 26% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,786 in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £675 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U700 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)