Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,760 in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$740 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 2 hours ago)