Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,070 in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)