Cost of living comparison between Kashgar, China and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13537 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 47% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,772 (元35,253) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dallas, Texas costs $0.16 (about 1 hour ago)