Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 355 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,027 in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)