Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,056 in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)