Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 388 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 23% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,826 in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (39 minutes ago)