Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 228 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03775 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,863 (75,839 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 505 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (27 minutes ago)