Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 236 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03837 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 7% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,869 (48,707 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)