Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01317 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 6% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,443 (₨185,450) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Antonio, Texas costs $75 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 35,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$120 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (42 minutes ago)