Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01377 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,592 (₨188,195) in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,830 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)