Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,038 (3,811,215 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)