Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,120 (2,802,883 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$147 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (about 1 hour ago)