Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00069 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 32% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,772 (4,001,190 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)