Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,908 (2,622,477 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (44 minutes ago)