Cost of living comparison between Karaman, Turkey and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29786 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,491 (8,364TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)