Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01179 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 18% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,246 (190,543 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 21,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)