Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01338 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 22% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,971 (296,923 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨19 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$34,445,599,999,999,998,951,424 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kota Bharu costs RM160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.11 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)