Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01245 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 20% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,635 (211,528 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)