Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 28% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,146 (﷼ 73,407,236) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (25 minutes ago)