Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,207 (﷼ 76,787,138) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (39 minutes ago)