Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00251 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,018 (804,276 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 2 hours ago)