Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00281 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,001 (1,067,369 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (37 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)