Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00296 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 50% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,511 (511,066 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (35 minutes ago)