Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00292 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 51% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,480 (507,578 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (43 minutes ago)