Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00280 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 52% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,438 (513,495 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)