Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,841 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00899 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 43% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,767 (₨196,595) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,728 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)