Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00329 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 42% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,159 (351,815 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,800 (43 minutes ago)