Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 43% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,704 (523,944 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)