Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02838 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 9% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,909 (67,257 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)