Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03041 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,144 (103,394 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$14 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fuzhou costs 元2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bryansk costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)