Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03062 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 7% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,898 (94,646 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)