Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02963 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 9% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,971 (100,273 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (about 1 hour ago)