Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02842 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 9% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,087 (73,439 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $21,940 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boise, Idaho costs $21,877 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maribor costs €4.10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,505 (31 minutes ago)