Cost of living comparison between Kao-hsiung, Taiwan and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02916 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 10% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,823 (96,807 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,085 (about 2 hours ago)