Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 775 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.934 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,266 ($4,567) in Kansas City, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)