Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 766 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.949 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,175 ($4,400) in Kansas City, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)