Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 816 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.882 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,662 ($3,020) in Kansas City, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $22,000 (31 minutes ago)