Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00300 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 43% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,724 (574,429 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $67 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (41 minutes ago)