Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00540 EUR / LKR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 23% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,536 (284,151 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)