Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00748 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,628 (¥351,614) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (39 minutes ago)