Cost of living comparison between Kanazawa, Japan and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00885 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,467 (¥504,775) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)