Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00831 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,106 (¥494,296) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)