Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00773 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,575 (¥333,207) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (43 minutes ago)