Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21194 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 13% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,613 (RM12,330) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)