Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 7% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,038 (9,660,443 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (44 minutes ago)