Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 7% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,038 (9,316,831 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)