Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 477 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 14% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,573 (9,712,979 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 120 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (about 1 hour ago)