Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 600 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 24% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,525 (6,826,771 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (17 minutes ago)