Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 280 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.638 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 17% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,456 (C$3,852) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)