Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.675 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 28% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,818 (C$4,172) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Londrina costs R$ 499 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (about 1 hour ago)