Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.692 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 31% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,242 (C$6,130) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tabuk costs ﷼ 70,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)