Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03620 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 25% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,355 (65,043₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (about 1 hour ago)