Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03315 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,636 (49,351₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (20 minutes ago)