Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01564 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,419 (руб 154,670) in Kaluga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (about 2 hours ago)