Cost of living comparison between Kalmunai, Sri Lanka and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00623 EUR / LKR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 27% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,814 (611,847 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)