Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00521 EUR / LKR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 19% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,260 (433,289 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,400 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)