Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23607 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,045 (8,665 zł) in Kalisz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (37 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)