Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22915 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,865 (12,503 zł) in Kalisz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32 (about 2 hours ago)