Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01378 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 45% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,050 (руб 76,203) in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)