Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 6% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,940 in Kalamata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 505 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (33 minutes ago)