Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 6% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,054 in Kalamata.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)