Cost of living comparison between Kairouan, Tunisia and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40831 EUR / TND
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 35% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,961 (4,802 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)