Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13296 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 16% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,621 (元19,716) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)