Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12929 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 15% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,691 (元13,081) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)