Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20022 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,248 (6,233TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)