Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 304 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21563 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 37% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,206 (5,592TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yazd costs ﷼ 4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$125 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (33 minutes ago)