Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 338 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21864 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 36% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,286 (5,884TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨150 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Munich costs €0.00 (35 minutes ago)