Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.865 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is 5% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,896 ($2,192) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)